While at a local CoderDojo helping kids age 10-18 learn to program, I was asked how they could upload their work onto the Internet to show their parents. In this case it was html pages with css and images.
Assuming you already have a Dropbox account:
- Make a folder under your Public folder on Dropbox
- Copy your web site files there
- Log in to your Dropbox account online, navigate to the folder under Public
- Find your starting html page (probably index.htm) in the Dropbox UI
- Right click on the file and select "Copy Public Link"
- Check out the link, share it with your friends